Wednesday 6 January 2010

Commission - Vostroyan Nork Deddog (Part 3)

Another update for another commission, this time on the Vostroyan Nork Deddog conversion.

The model has had several more detail bits added since the last update such as the chest aquilla and shoulder pad, I'm really pleased with how it's comming along as it's really starting to come together now. The armoured shoulder pad needs tidying, then I need to work on the other arm which will have torn cloth and a Khurki type bladed weapon - once thats complete a Ripper Gun and more or less all thats needed will be work on the head itself.

4 comments:

Col. Corbane said...

Excellent work mate, the chainmail vest part is excellent. Did you do that first and then add the aquilla?

J Womack, Esq. said...

truly awesome stuff you do here. I use Praetorians for VSF gaming mostly, and Mordians as well. I put a link to your blog on mine so that others could view your brilliance.

Anonymous said...

Whoa... how did this slip by me?

This guy is awesome. Can't wait to see him finished.

Col.Gravis said...

Thanks guys!

Col.Corbane, yeah have done it in stages as you suggest, I think it's covered in the previous entries for this project.

Many Thanks J Womack. just about to pop along an have a look at your blog, you might like a project I have in mind for some time this year, I've a bit of a thing for VSF lately and have been approached about working on something special.