Monday 4 January 2010

Hobby Fund (1st January) and 2009 Summary

Well yeah... nothing to report in December, not entirely unexpected as it's been a bit of a month(!).

  • Starting Balance 1st December = £117.41

  • Sales in December = £0.00

  • Sales Fee's in December = £0.00

  • Purchases in December = £0.00

  • Misc Income/Outgoings = £0.00

  • Reaver Fund Repayment = £0.00

  • Balance 1st January = £117.41


  • Reaver Fund Outstanding = £325.00





The Hobby Fund, originally inspired by Lone Pilgrim's New Model Fund has been quite successful overal, it's certainly helped me keep track of my hobby spending, and made me clear out some of the bits and pieces which I simply did'nt need and were just taking up space - though as I total it up now I'm still quite astounded by how much I made over the year through selling such stuff.

The blip in the years spending was the Reaver Titan I purchased at a bargin price - but still one which blew the budget. I really need to start work on clearing that particular blip now and would like to see it completely cleared by this summer. However that said if I had not occasionally taken funds out of the Hobby Fund for other purposes, something which totalled up to over £260 over the course of the year I'd actually be comfortably in the black.

I'm really looking forward to continueing this into 2010 and would certainly recommend it to anyone and everyone in the hobby, if nothing else it's interesting to see and at best can really help you keep control of what you spend.

2009 Summary

  • Starting Balance 1st January 2009 = £37.85

  • Sales in 2009 = £1047.02

  • Sales Fee's in 2009 = -£79.90

  • Purchases in 2009 = -£623.18

  • Misc Income/Outgoings = -£264.38

  • Balance 1st January 2010 = £117.41


  • Reaver Fund Outstanding = £325.00

1 comment:

Wolfy said...

That is a LOT of money made from selling things.