Monday 1 February 2010

Commission - Praetorian Ogryn Squad (Part 13)

Yet another update on the Praetorian Ogryns.



Another one is finished bar his weapons, to add a bit more variety to the Squad I elected to give this one and one of the others as yet unfinished a Glengarry cap which proved rather simple to pull off, with his completion only the Corporal and the two Ogryns which will be holding their Ripper Guns two handed remain.



The Corporal just needs work finishing on his face to tidy the removal of the models normal facial hair and work on the Pith Helmet he's now gained, this means detailing the press moulded piece and the join where it meets the heads - I'm thinking he may gain Mutton Chops as well similarly to one of the earlier models.




The remaining two have the furthest to go, I'm rather stuck too do much to them until the Ripper Guns arrive from the caster, however I am making progress with them, the heads and headgear are my current target, one has a Pith Helmet the other a second Glengarry, once these are finished I'll finish up the trousers and boots.

No comments: