Monday 1 March 2010

Hobby Fund (1st March)

Not a bad month all in all, the hobby fund saw the purchase of my English Civil War army, or the first 1000pts of it anyway, while a few sales and the completion of the Vostroyan Nork conversion brought some money in - with much of the remaining proceads going towards the Reaver Fund which I'm chipping away at slowly. This has left it looking a bit empty as we move into March, but with more commissions near completion and several sales pending (including the Space Marines I had stashed aside for my Imperial Fist's - now replaced with the ECW stuff), I'm hoping to pay off something like half of the remaining Reaver Fund monies this month.

  • Starting Balance 1st February = £43.24

  • Sales in February = £71.00

  • Sales Fee's in February = -£3.24

  • Purchases in February = -£60.20

  • Misc Income/Outgoings = £9.46

  • Reaver Fund Repayment = -£57.00

  • Balance 1st March = £3.26


  • Reaver Fund Outstanding = £208.00

No comments: