Sunday 1 August 2010

Hobby Fund (1st August)

Not such a great month as it turned out, I never quite got round to updating my sales list, though ebay did bring in a little as did a couple of smaller commissions. I really must update my sales list this month as following purchases the hobby fund is now empty basicly.

I'm still thinking about that gaming table, but for the moment at least it will have to wait, still there are some good things on the horizon which should see a nice bit of income for the fund.

  • Starting Balance 1st July = £0.70

  • Sales in July = £55.50

  • Sales Fee's in July = -£4.98

  • Purchases in July = £0.00

  • Misc Income/Outgoings = £1.85

  • Balance 1st August = £53.07

1 comment:

Uncle Puck said...

Glad I could help by making a purchase (the Griffon). Looking over your list, I see some other items that I may buy. But I'll have to wait until next month (or my wife will kill me)

~ Pax ~