Friday 6 August 2010

Sculpting Pith Helmetted Heads (Part 7)

Well I had thought this concluded, but not quite, I've been requested to sculpt a couple more heads for the Pith Helmet set, so that each pack contains 5 different heads and with a little time on my hands today I've got going on these two.

The first is a snarling face (and I can tell you I've been getting some odd looks from my girlfriend as I've been pulling faces in the mirror to get a good idea of what I'm trying to achieve!), the second is a minor resculpt of the basic closed mouth head with a mustache, which several enquiries about the heads have asked for - so here we go.



Hopefully these will be finished very quickly, over this weekend infact!

2 comments:

the other Kevin said...

I agree, you need one with a mustache. Both are keepers. Well done!

Col. Corbane said...

Looking good mate, as every, I'm envious of your sculpting skills.