Friday 1 October 2010

Hobby Fund (1st October)

Another good month for the hobby fund, a few sales on eBay and my Sisters of Battle army sold privately has made for quite a healthy income, much of it has gone out to help fund my OU course though, and more of it will go out yet to boot.

Though there is the probability I'll be trying to hunt down one specific figure to purchase this month I'm not expecting to make any further hobby purchases until November, while I'll be adding some more bits and pieces over the coming week as well as getting back to work on some new projects for a couple of companies.

  • Starting Balance 1st September = £31.02

  • Sales in September = £219.50

  • Sales Fee's in September = -£9.26

  • Purchases in September = £0.00

  • Misc Income/Outgoings = -£170.00

  • Balance 1st October = £71.26

3 comments:

Wolfy said...

Nice to see you back colonel!

I thought you had dropped off the radar.

Nice Hobby fund count BTW :)

Tim said...

what are you looking for dude?

and sort the blog out?

thinking will attack the ecw stuff in the run up to xmas!

Pax Urbis Pax Imperi said...

Col., I sent you an email about the Ox figure. I'm interested.

~ Pax Urbis Pax Imperi, Boot Camp