Sunday 22 April 2012

Trading Post - For Sale 2012

The below is a list of items I've got for sale, updated for 2011, with new items being added now and again, if your interested in anything from the list please get in touch at the usual address, I'm happy to ship world wide and accept Paypal (all goes to the hobby fund!), additional pictures are on request. I also trade through a number of websites including eBay, Bartertown, Warseer, Dakka Dakka, and 40k Online, if you'd prefer to trade through one of these that's fine by me, and indeed preferred on my part.

Pictures for those items without them at present will be uploaded when I have the chance, but if you are specificly interested in anything let me know and I'll get it done immeadiately.



Items in RED are sold, pending payment, items in BLUE are under offer.




No comments: