Monday 11 March 2013

Leviathan Build Complete!

Yes! 

Yes!!!

I've finally finished the construction stage of my Imperial Guard Leviathan after all this time, the final rivet is in place, only 200 hundred or so, and nothing on the scale of Rictus' Ork Karrier, but still!


So whats changed?

Well rivets aside, the sponsons and lower flank armour were completely rebuilt as was the main gun, lots of tidying as well with the aid of liquid greenstuff. You might notice it does'nt have twin-linked Lascannon in all six sponsons as used to be the case, there is a reason for that - and I'll elaborate on that later. The truth is I need to assemble another 4 twin-linked Lascannon turrets later on, so I've got two option is using the beast, but not yet. 

Now it's time for some paint though.... drat.



9 comments:

Admiral Drax said...

Oh Gravis.

You've no idea just how much joy this brings me.

Rictus said...

200?

Pah!

Looking good. Must admit most Leviathan builds disappoint me (I think we had the whole big gun conversation before), but I do like how this turned out a lot. Don't envy you having to paint it though.

Colonel Winterborne said...

Can't wait to see this in the flesh. Going to be a sight to behold come April!
Looking forward to a lick of paint, I reckon it could be the best Leviathan around...

Mordian7th said...

Awesome, awesome, and more awesome! That is some brilliant work, mate - did I mention it's awesome?

Can't wait to see it painted up!

Col. Ackland said...

This made me smile this-morning!
well done :)

Dodge said...

Pew pew!!

Dai said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Seriously love this beast. Get some paint on it already!

Stephen 'Stormwell' Hughes said...

Oh wow, how long you've been working on this Gravis?

I vaguely recall you posting stuff about this on the old 12th Army Group/Crusade of the Saint Carmine forums.

Tony said...

WOW

That is some model.

I have also checked out the beginning of the painting which also looks fantastic.

Tony